1) Most of your computer problems will be resolved by restarting it or turning it off and back on! This will reset your computer’s state and restart everything from the beginning.
2) Use Space to go down and use Shift+ Space to go up when browsing the web!
3) Use Ctrl + Shift + N (PC) or Command + Shift +N (Mac) for private browsing on Chrome “Incognito”.
Chrome does not keep the history of the websites that you browse incognito (useful for browsing “certain” websites)
4) If you have accidentally close a tab….
Then use Command+ Shift + T to re-open it!
5) Install AdBlock on your browser to get rid of annoying ads!