1. Holding CONTROL + ENTER in the URL Bar fills in the ‘www’ and ‘.com’. Use that extra time to think about whether it might be time to clean that keyboard.
2. For those of us who don’t know what 3.14 squared is, you can do some quick math in your browser’s address bar.
3. In Chrome browser, hold S + right click on any image to do a quick reverse image search.
4. Nothing is more annoying than accidentally closing the page and forgetting what website you were on. If you accidentally close a tab on Google Chrome, press Control+Shift+T to bring it back from the dead. But that’s the only thing to bring back from the dead, no one wants zombies.
5. When in your web browser, no need to jump up and get your glasses. Pressing Control + or – will allow you to adjust text sizes larger or smaller.
6. Looking at that new movie trailer and need to shift quickly back to your quarterly reports before the boss sees? Just use control+tab (or control+shift+tab) and you can switch between them quickly.
7. Bookmark this URL as your Facebook news feed to always see “Most Recent” posts, instead of the “Top Stories.”
8. Want to find out how long you can hold your breath? Simply type in “stopwatch” in Google and voila!
9. Need to delete something in the browser you’ve typed? Delete a full word at a time by clicking Control+Backspace.